Friday, November 25, 2011

North Routt County's Version of Shop Small


Cassidy and I will be participating in the annual Moonhill Holiday Bazaar tomorrow at the Moonhill Schoolhouse. Cass will be offering her newly designed custom jewelry with Jewels West and I'll have my books, prints, and note cards.

After listening to a spokesperson for the Shop Small initiative on the news this morning, it occurred to me that the Moonhill Holiday Bazaar is really a mini-shop small initiative of its own in North Routt County.

Cassidy and I enjoyed participating last year in the Holiday Bazaar. We look forward to seeing our friends, neighbors, and all others who stop by the historic Moonhill Schoolhouse searching for just the right item on their Christmas lists.

Wherever you are, I hope you'll consider supporting your local small businesses and entrpreneurs in your community as you prepare for the holidays.

No comments: