Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's A Bling Thing

At a recent Northwest Colorado Products holiday craft show I spotted the right gift for my nephew's daughter. I told the creator, Karen Myers, the decorated levi jacket in size three was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. So, I ordered one for my nephew's little girl's upcoming birthday.

Karen owns and operates "Catch All Creations, It's A Bling Thing" here in North Routt County. Her line of clothing includes western embellished cowboy and cowgirl jackets, t-shirts, onesies, hooded sweatshirts, and hats. She is a member of Northwest Colorado Products, a local iniative to support and promote local products of all kinds including arts, crafts, local foods, and more.

Please visit http://www.catchallcreations.com/picture-gallery.php to see her complete line of inventory.

Also visit Northwest Colorado Products at: http://www.nwcproducts.org/

1 comment:

nevergiveup said...

What little girl wouldn't love that jacket. I love the name of Karen's company!