Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Note Cards Now Available!

I now know, unequivocally, that the creative process has a clock of its own. It’s been almost a year since I began exploring ways to produce my new photographic note cards. Between the natural flow of schedules, unexpected technological complications, and the real time it takes to create a product that is thoroughly considered, the creative process can’t help but move at its own pace.

So, it is with excitement I am pleased to announce that At Home in the Elk River Valley Note Cards are now available for purchase. Offering a colorful window into the world of the Kurtz Ranch in the Elk River Valley, they are perfect for just a short note of thanks, a friendly greeting, an easy hostess gift, or for your holiday gift giving.

My note card series consists of four differently themed sets of cards, including:

• Ranch Animals
• Ranchscapes
• Winter Landscapes
• Ranch Gardens

Each boxed set consists of twelve cards, two each of six different images. On the back of each 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 note card I have written a personalized reflection about the photograph. Views of all the images in each note card set are shown here on my blog and they are also available on my website.

Each boxed set of twelve note cards is $18.00 plus shipping and handling

Ordering is simple. Just visit: http://www.marybkurtz.com/ and click on the "Store" link.

No comments: